fashionindaily.com reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify or replace any of the Policy. Any changes to the Policy can be found at this URL. It is your responsibility to check the Policy periodically for changes. Your use of the Website following the posting of any changes to the Policy constitutes acceptance of those changes.
How We DO NOT Use the Information We Collect
Apart from the extraordinary circumstance of a sale of our entire company in a merger or similar type of transaction, fashionindaily.com will never rent or sell Your PERSONAL INFORMATION. We appreciate your enthusiasm for our products and services, and we promise not to abuse that trust. We make this promise because we understand just how much you value your privacy.
How We DO Use the Information We Collect
We use the personal information you provide to us in several ways. Some examples follow:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites;
- Provide products or services you request;
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone);
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make and the areas you browse on our sites;
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support;
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you;
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media;
- Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions;
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer;
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read);
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites;
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users;
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor our sites;
- Diagnose or fix technology problems;
- Manage our business;
- Enforce our sites’ Terms and Conditions; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We also collect certain other, non-personal information, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, mobile carrier, Internet Service Provider, browsing patterns on our website, and receive the URLs of sites from which you arrive and leave our Site, which we may use or disclose in any manner. This data may be used to analyze trends, administer the Site, track the user’s movement on the Site in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use by us and third parties.